Consultation and Planning | Boutique Services
CONSULTATION AND PLANNING
As we have seen, the PPSA introduces a lot of new jargon and looks to be incredibly complex. When it comes to registration, despite the best efforts of the government to produce helpful tutorials and fact sheets, it is confusing. For those whose computer literacy is shaky at best, it can be very intimidating. And after all that, you may be unsure as to what’s in it for you if you do register. How do you know that all the cost and effort will be worthwhile?
This is where the EDX experts can help you. We have been working with PPSA legislation in Australia and New Zealand for over 12 years. We know where it can be of great help and we are also very aware of its limitations.
We have developed a three-stage consultancy:
- We speak with you to build an in-depth understanding of your business, types of customer and trade practices. This enables us to advise on what commercial benefit your organisation may expect from adopting the PPSA as part of your credit risk management.
- We will also assess your state of readiness and what needs to be done to put you in a position where you can register. This includes an assessment of your terms of trade, how those terms have been accepted by your customer, and the quality of customer information you hold.
- We then help you formulate your registration policy and develop a customised work plan so you can be sure you are approaching the exercise in the easiest and most efficient way.
We have helped hundreds of companies prepare for the PPSA regime, so there is no need to reinvent the wheel.
- Syndication services to support institutional transactions
- PPS protection in special purpose business structures
- PPS analysis to support business purchase or sale
- Assistance in responding to notices received from third parties
- General advice on PPS matters